At Control Point Associates, Inc. safety both in the field and in our offices is our first priority and the focus is on preventing all work related accidents and injuries. All of our employees are required to ensure we have an accident-free work environment. This means that working safely and actively participating in Control Point’s safety process is an expectation, not an exception. Every employee is expected to follow our company’s Safety Commitments and Safety Standards, as well as local safety rules when in the field and safe work practices at their respective work location(s). The health and safety of our employees will never be compromised at any time.
In addition, we at Control Point Associates pride ourselves in being not only licensed in 12 states, but also certified or licensed in the following categories:
- OSHA 40 Hour Hazardous Waste Operations and Emergency Response Certified
- OSHA 10 Hour Construction Site Safety Certified
- LPS (Loss Prevention System) Certified
- First Aid / CPR / AED Instructor Certified
- Boat Operator Safety Certified
- TWIC – Transportation Worker Identification Credential